Your Ad Here

The Game Dissing Beyonce!!!

Monday, July 13, 2009 , Posted by Ashton at 7/13/2009



Now we have all heard about the new beef between rappers Jay-Z and The Game, Well according to Yazmar.com The Game dissed Jay-Z' wifey "Beyonce" by saying...

"This ain’t about Bey, it ain’t no Destiny, I’m in Madrid bangin with C-P-T, You got a bad b*tch word, Ain’t no p*ssy like hers, Just ask the Mavericks, Rockets, and the Spurs I mean – my b*tch don’t slang p*ssy like that…So Fuck Jay Z"

Game is seriously taking it there with these comments about Beyonce. I personally dont think he should have taken it there, but he's calling "ALL" out.

Game had also been getting some sorts of mixed opinions about this beef and he discussed his shots at Beyonce via his twitter...

"I ALWAYS FELT I WAS GOOD ENUFF 2 GO BAR 4 BAR @ JAY IN A "LYRICAL BEEF" JUST DIDN'T THINK HE'D OPEN THE FLOOD GATES," he wrote Saturday (July 11). "W8'n 4 HIS RESPONSE...SEE, Y'ALL GOT IT CONFUSED. THIS IS NOTHING LIKE THE G-UNIT BEEF. THAT ONE WAS WON IN THE STREETS AS WELL AS THE MIXTAPES ! "300 BARS" LIVES...THIS BEEF IS A HIP HOP "CHESS MOVE". STRICTLY A LYRICAL WAR ! DON'T MAKE IT MORE THAN WHAT IT IS... THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE WILL SOON SEE !! AS 4 THE BEYONCE DIS, I WAS FREESTYLIN' & SHE GOT HIT. 4 THOSE DEFENDIN JAY ASKIN Y ? AINT JAY DA N*GGA WHO SAID HE CAME ON NAS's BABY SEAT HE CAME OUT HIS MOUTH 2 SAY "GAME" & JUST LIKE ANY N*GGA WIT ENUFF SKILLS 2 LOCK IN, I "LOCKED IN" ! IM SO WAAAAVY AINT SH*T BUT A STATEMENT IF & WHEN HE RESPONDS... I "WILL" BE LOCKED & LOADED !!!"

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment