Your Ad Here

Jay-Z "Blueprint 3" Album Tracklisting

Monday, July 13, 2009 , Posted by Ashton at 7/13/2009


Below is a set list tracklisting for Jay-Z' upcoming Blueprint 3 album, tracklisting can change!

Set list:

“D.O.A (Death of Auto-Tune)”
“Say Hello”
“Show Me What You Got”
“U Don’t Know”
“Blue Magic”
“My President’s Black”
“Public Service Announcement” (Interlude)
“I Know”
“Allure”
“Diamonds From Sierra Leone” (Remix)
“Roc Boys (And the Winner Is …)”
“Izzo (H.O.V.A.)”
“Can I Live”
“Swagga Like Us”
“Jigga My Nigga”
“Big Pimpin’”
“Can I Get A …”
“Dirt Off Your Shoulder”

“Blueprint 3 Freestyle”
“La, La, La (Excuse Me Again)”
“Where I’m From”
“Lucifer”
“You, Me, Him & Her”
“99 Problems”
“I Just Wanna Love You (Give It to Me)”
“Hard Knock Life”
“Encore”

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment